Monday, January 3, 2011

A little about me....

I married the man of my dreams in June 2010. After the wedding I gave up my jobs (working with children) and moved to the city. So, for the last 6.5 months I have been on this incredible journey of learning my new role as a housewife.
My husband and I are Christians and the Bible is our foundation for everything we do from our marriage to our personal convictions and beyond.
It is my hope that through blogging I will be able to grow as an individual and a wife.....and, maybe someone else will be able to relate to my stories along the way.

2 comments:

Warren said...

welcome to blogging, honey!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your shared thoughts and stories in the weeks, months, and years to come :)

-guybug ;)

The Snyder's said...

welcome to the blog world! it's kind of addicting.. :)