Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New

We finally did it!! We bought a new mattress and it arrived today.

Up until this point, we had a mattress that was passed down to me when I was in middle or high school. Considering the length of time I've had it, and that it was pre-owned before that, I'd say we were way over due for a new one.

I kept telling myself that a new topper would fix the springs that could be felt and that surely that's a better option than spending savings on a new mattress. But, that logic just doesn't really hold up when you keep waking up just as tired as you were when you went to bed. Also, a new mattress is cheaper than a new topper in the long run.

We have been looking for months to find the perfect fit for us. We found one that we both liked so we placed a price lock on it. After price shopping for similar mattresses in the area we went back to made the purchase.

The really great thing is that when we got there we noticed the price was almost $100 different. When printing their Black Friday week sales, they misprinted the sign. Double score :)

Out with the Old


In with the New





No comments: