Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Camping

As usual, we are preparing to go camping this year for Memorial Day with my parents. This will be the first trip that my Dad will get to enjoy since his injury last year (although, he still will not be able to ride his horses).

We are excited to get out of town this weekend and spend time with my family. With all the crazy hoop-jumping lately it will be nice to shut my brain, phone, and email off for a while!

In other news, does anyone know how to get a funky smell out of the refrigerator? A few weeks ago I discovered I left some veggies to spoil while we were out of town..yuck! Anyway, I've tried everything from baking soda to lemongrass, and even airing it out and nothing has helped!

1 comment:

The Snyder's said...

Vinegar, maybe? That's been a common recommendation for getting smells out of rooms in general.